File Sharing System
Recent SNEBRN Annual General Meeting
|Mon May 15, 2017|
12th IEA Heat Pump Conference - Rotterdam
Assistant Professor position, Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering - Carleton Uviversity
The Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering invites applications for a tenure-track position at the Assistant Professor level in the subject area of energy engineering. The target start date is January 1, 2017. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
- FINAL SNEBRN NEWSLETTER NOW ONLINE!
- Canal Savoir - Mur solaire thermique, Université Concordia
- 4th SNEBRN NEWSLETTER NOW ONLINE!
- Test home by Urbandale and Carleton to study new energy-saving ideas
- Carleton Engineering Professor Cynthia Cruickshank Receives the CMHC Award for Excellence in Education
Positions & Job Openings
- Tenured and Tenure-Track Faculty Position All Ranks / Building Engineering - University of Alberta
- PhD Graduate Student Opportunity – Concordia University
- Fully-Funded PhD Graduate Student Opportunity - Dalhousie University
- Assistant Professor position, Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering - Carleton Uviversity
- PostDoc position on Smart Energy Interactions for Buildings and Communities - DTU Denmark